About Multispace Systems Ltd
Established in 2007 Multispace Systems Ltd endeavour to create efficient open spaces by the use of sliding partitions, folding partitions & movable walls.
With over 25 years of direct experience within the industry, our team of experts can assist with the design, product selection, suitability, operation, servicing and maintenance of internal movable walls.
We are a company with a significant number of repeat customers. Our design experience can assist Architects to achieve their desired vision. Our Project Management skills and high regard to Health & Safety provide the reassurances required to comply with current best practice. Our ultimate aim is ‘Perfect Delivery with Zero Harm, all supplied within budget’.
- A full professional product design service
- Survey and installation service – using UK materials and components
- Fully experienced fitting teams
- Dedicated Project manager for every project
- SMSTS Site Supervision
- Project-specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Free – no obligation quotations
- Servicing and repairs of our own and competitor systems
- Maintenance contracts – to ensure your valuable asset remains in full working order
- Over 25 years industry experience
- National Coverage
- BB93 compliant product range
- Type M85 hinged systems up to Rw 52 dB acoustic rating
- Movable walls up to Rw 58 Db acoustic rating
Multispace begins each new project by considering the customer’s needs. Whatever your requirement Multispace can help to resolve your space management issues. We can assist architects, interior designers, and end users in the innovative use of movable walls to maximise use of space, whether it be conferencing, leisure, educational, healthcare, religious institutions, commercial or domestic situations.
In commercial applications, the use of sliding partitions, folding partitions or movable walls can maximise your potential for increased revenue by increasing your available space in a fully flexible way. Our products are designed to make the best possible use of the space you have.