Sliding Folding Partition Specification
The Type 85 Sliding Folding Partitions are generally supplied as bottom supported with acoustic insulation up to Rw 52 dB. Panels are secured in position by means of an internal mechanism and move effortlessly along an aluminium head and floor track. When closed they form a secure fixed wall, normally incorporating a pass door as the leading panel to allow easy access between rooms.
Sliding Folding Partition Specificationacoustic rating
RW 35dB - 52dB30-40 kgs per Sq M
- Max Panel Width 900mm
- Min Panel Width 450mm
- Max Panel Height 4000mm
- Min Panel Height 1500mm
- Panel Thickness 85mm
- Configuration Single & Double Wing Bi-Parting (rollers can be end, eccentric or centre)
- Seals Acoustic Bulb Seal with additional foam insert
- Track Finish Head – RAL 9010 White, Floor – SAA Threshold
- Standard Profile Finish SAA – M85
- Maximum Wing Width Ideally 7000mm but 10,000mm possible subject to acoustic rating, stacking and height.
- Standard Wall Jamb 65mm – RAL 9016 White
We offer a range of top and bottom supported mechanisms.
Horizontal Cross Sections
Low Profile Floor Track
We stock a range of standard colours and woodgrain finishes that can be ordered in any quantity.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
We have a huge range of finishes and colours for your partition panels. From standard woodgrain to high gloss solid colours by way of a high pressure laminate, we’re sure we can meet your preference.
Sky Dark Blue
If you’re seeking to turn your movable wall into something of a statement, we also offer the option to apply printed laminates over your panels to create a bespoke, high impact design.